Discounted Merchant Processing
Guardian Financial has made it possible for FABI members to get discounted merchant processing with no set up fees, no cancellation fees, no annual fees, and no contracts. They offer a simple sign up as well. Visit https://smallbizguardian.com/fabi/ to review their rates and to get signed up.
Discounted Property History Reports
FABI is pleased to offer a fully-endorsed program for new and existing members and associates—Property History Reports powered by BuildFax. These easy-to-read, standardized reports allow inspectors to run a Property “Background Check” before heading out to their next job. With a couple of clicks, you can sign up to use BuildFax from your computer and begin to access BuildFax reports immediately. BuildFax is a subscription based service and charges your credit card on a monthly basis, 30 days after you sign up to use the service. As an important note, your credit card data will be completely secure using one of the most advanced multi-location, multi-key encryption methods available today. You may unsubscribe at any time by sending a message to email@example.com or calling the support line at 855.237.8711 (CST, Monday-Friday from 9-5).
The available billing plans for FABI members and associates are either:
- FABI A La Carte – Monthly, which is 1 report for $4.50/month, plus $4.50 per each additional report, or
- FABI 150 – Monthly, which is up to 150 reports/month for $48.75/month, plus $.85 per additional report (35% discount off the basic BuildFax billing plan)
BuildFax Property History Reports help illuminate property condition by showing the permitted building history as well as spans of time where updates haven’t occurred on the property (often an indicator of aging systems).
- KNOW BEFORE YOU GO: Arm yourself with the construction history of a property so that you know more about the property going in, especially by using BuildFax’s 19-point risk factor summary.
- BETTER DOCUMENTATION: Share documented repairs (such as HVAC updates and roof replacements) and value increases (such as additions and remodels) with clients to help them have peace of mind in the property purchase.
- BUILD REFERRALS: Keep up with the competition and get referral business by including (or even re-selling) a BuildFax Property History Report with your inspections.
For more information and to sign up on BuildFax visit their website.